One to One Broadcasting
Leaflet distribution consists in informing and seducing an audience by means of various paper media such as flyers, leaflets, postcards, newspapers, etc. It is based on the development of a distribution schedule after having defined a target as well as qualitative and quantitative goals. A speech is associated with these distributions to maximise its impact and fallouts.
- Advice around the operational strategy: context, goals of the operation (notoriety, events, drive to store, etc.), initial contact staging;
- Target profiling: age, sex, movement and consumption habits, concentration places and approach method;
- Creation, analysis of the affinity with the target, of the medium that one wants to broadcast in One to One in the urban space: design, wording (slogan and argument);
- Mapping of the field of action: typology of places of distribution of leaflets / handouts, fulfilment timing in order to achieve all the components of the operation of Street Marketing
- Classification of strategic sites such as lively neighbourhoods, shopkeepers, night owls, schools, university campuses, theatres, cinema signs, shopping centres, etc.
And that relies particularly on street marketing operations to generate buzz and to communicate on the news of its artists. An independent label created in 1976, whose name calls to mind a famous album by the Rolling Stones, Beggars Banquet today represents several hundred different artists through four labels. From Gil Scott Heron to Mia through The XX, The National, Tyler The Creator to Radiohead... Beggars is now present in (...)
Afin de promouvoir la comédie musicale SISTER ACT qui se déroule au théâtre Mogador, l’agence Urban Act a mis en place une opération de street marketing qui vous donne la tonalité. Le célèbre musical de Broadway est à paris, 20 ans après le succès mondial du film dont il est tiré. L’histoire n’a pas changé. On retrouve Deloris, chanteuse disco cachée dans un couvent (...)
Le magasin DECATHLON Rive Gauche a subit un relooking et pour fêter ça, Urban Act a mis en place un dispositif de Street Marketing composé de Clean Tag et de diffusion à roller. Une campagne qui aura permis de drainer un large public de par son emplacement stratégique et son (...)