Event Sampling pursues the same goals as conventional sampling on principle but integrates an eminently original dimension in its implementation.
Urban Act has often imagined surprising Event Sampling operations by emancipating itself from the codes of the conventional sampling and by playing with the street and its furniture to come to surprise the public and to associate them to the operation by making them participate actively.
- Advice around the operational strategy: context, goals of the operation (notoriety, drive to store, etc.), speech staging;
- Target profiling: age, sex, movement and consumption habits, concentration places and approach method;
- Advice on the correct adaptation of the message according to the target, its codes and the most relevant event that will come to carry it;
- Support on the ideal format of samples and their packaging (goodies, products, discount vouchers, trafic gift, promotional offer, etc.);
- Mapping of the field of action: typology of places of distribution of samples, definition of the installation process, fulfillment timing.
Sampling allows to generate public interest and a resonance offer that stimulates both purchasing act and word-of-mouth.
The event dimension of sampling enhances the appeal for the audience and naturally develops the memory trace in the public’s mind while creating content for social networks.
Category: Distribution Announcer: So Ouest Tool: Street Event/Animation On behalf of the So Ouest shopping centre, Urban Act shared with the public, in the streets of Levallois Perret, a warm and friendly atmosphere around a free breakfast to discover the So Ouest Pro loyalty card. A street marketing operation in the form of tasting proposing coffee, pastries and fruit juices at will which has delighted passers-by’ taste (...)
Des origines (Adidas Originals) à la ferveur marseillaise (Adidas, équipementier de l’OM) en passant par le co-branding (avec les enseignes Foot Locker et Courir)... Adidas multiplie les opérations de marketing différentiant en s’appuyant sur des supports tels que l’Affichage Board, le Clean Tag, le Stickering ou encore (...)
A l’occasion de l’ouverture d’une nouvelle boutique au sein du centre commercial Beaugrennelle, l’enseigne MARKS&SPENCER a fait appel à Urban Act dans le cadre d’une opération de Street Marketing tactique et ciblée. Ainsi, 1500 paniers de Vélibs ont été habillés à l’effigie de la marque dans les rues principales des 15ème, 16ème et 7ème (...)